Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Locked Seriosly you delete me my all time history (28)

il Numpty >> wednesday september 20 - 21:33, Edited wednesday september 20 - 21:34

It doesn't take a genius to know when the good clubs might become available and what time of the day to check. 

And when you see a known jumper take over you know that your old club is going to be treated like a piece of sh*t - and all your years of blood, sweat and tears is going to be entirely wasted. That makes it so much worse.

Not unlike seeing an old lover starting a new relationship and then you have to watch from a distance as they get beaten and abused by their new fella. Heartbreaking. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee onuelver >> wednesday september 20 - 21:42

It's not that someone just decide "ok i don't like this user and i fire him". There are certain numbers of days since last login- if you pass it you'll be automatically fired. There are always some vultures and locusts sneaking around every night to find fresh club and destroy it. Typically they will sell all younger promising players and buy in some 32+ geronts making the team cemetary and after couple of seasons they have lost all value. Zornig is one of those locusts after who there is nothing to do with that team :/

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
il Numpty >> wednesday september 20 - 21:52

Locusts do have some uses and are only a nuisance in a very large swarm. 

Leeches is probably more accurate. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> wednesday september 20 - 22:43, Edited wednesday september 20 - 22:43

Well I have spoken my thoughts...

Yes he had so many days to login and he knew such will happen then when he was fired and another user took over his team, he then came here writing tr_sh @Onuelver

no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> wednesday september 20 - 22:45

Well I don't know where I fits in.. maybe Leeches hahahahaha @Numpty

br DeivBarros >> thursday september 21 - 00:42

No crying friend, no swearing, we are not to blame :x

br DeivBarros
Community admin
Registered2016-06-19
us Brazilian Team
cn DuLin >> thursday september 21 - 01:06

I believe it won't be long before this manager leaves the team

cn DuLin
User
Registered2014-03-11
cm FC Mounana
no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> thursday september 21 - 06:38

Yes...he won't be long and whenever he left another user will take over the team @ Dulin

il Numpty >> thursday september 21 - 09:14, Edited thursday september 21 - 09:16

I'm not sure what kind of creature you are @Leg-end.

You started out as a leech and then went through metamorphosis, coming back as a dung beetle or maybe a maggot. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Dragontao >> thursday september 21 - 10:02, Edited thursday september 21 - 10:04

Dung beetles and  maggots have important ecological roles. In terms of the RS ecosystem, it is more akin to a virus, moving from one host to another when opportunity presents itself and when it has exhausted the host to the point it is no longer viable.

In fact, I'd say more like an STD. Should be named gonorrhea. because it's such an irritating c***.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng ipfreely >> thursday september 21 - 12:07

I recall that's how the name cyst-ISIS was coined for a certain terrorist organisation.

Also, all that time building up a team to finish 9th in the league once, hardly a great loss. Not much there for Zornig to trash.

eng ipfreely
User
Registered2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
il Numpty >> thursday september 21 - 12:18

My team have caught the crabs. 

We keep getting bigger every season but can only move sideways.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Taavi >> thursday september 21 - 12:54

This thread isnt going anywhere. Edited some nono words and locked.

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa