Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Not Frustrated at all topic. Season 9-99 (9164)

eng ipfreely >> saturday april 27 - 23:36

Bowed out at last-16 stage of NA league - good luck, Peter smile

eng ipfreely
User
Registered2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
us Peter >> saturday april 27 - 23:46, Edited saturday april 27 - 23:47

Thanks man, good matches! I'll try my best, but despite appearances, my midfield is absolute trash. I'd be lucky to advance past the next round.

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
il Numpty >> wednesday may 1 - 17:18, Edited wednesday may 1 - 17:20

Classic. cool

Soccer Project™  Manager log

Yesterday - 11:57  Soccer Director  was appointed as new manager.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
us Stephen(Seaburn Beach)'s Wicked(Fuck fake Friends) >> thursday may 2 - 18:19, Edited thursday may 2 - 18:22

Is so much annoying that when you buy tickets from someone and returned your own ticket link To him and later find out that he didn't buy or reaturn the favor back. 

Is like stabbing someone at the back.  Such people should change such character  please From next season. 

ro Andrei >> thursday may 2 - 18:53, Edited thursday may 2 - 19:03
There could be a number of reasons for which tickets are not bought back. Not necessarily because they don't want to.

So, let's not make assumptions, please.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
ee onuelver >> friday may 3 - 03:22

When i log in there are always some tickets marked sold out. Typically we buy tickets from more than 10 managers and only 10 first can buy back. When i'm lazy i just spend credits to advertize.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
ro Andrei >> friday may 3 - 18:54
Already beaten my best points total in the Faroese League 1. Still 3 games to go ... probably 3 more points added.

Also, new record on goals scored. And probably on goals conceded too.

Hope to finish 5th again.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
ee Taavi >> sunday may 5 - 04:41

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-15842164

:o

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
ee Balthazor >> sunday may 5 - 19:17

My second ever medal (bronze) secured. Didn't expect much from this season as there were always some youngsters in lineup after selling oldies.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ro Andrei >> monday may 6 - 13:34
5th place ... tied with 4th, behind on goal difference. And not too far from the podium. I call this a good season.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
ee Taavi >> tuesday may 7 - 14:24

Well ,this was unexpected...pretty much scrapped an average team full of random fillers until my next generation is ready...

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-15847917

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
us Peter >> tuesday may 7 - 15:42

Well, our current squad has reached the end of the road. They have worked their way up from being 16-year old youngsters in league 3 to winning the cup, U21 Cup, and competing in international competition. After 12 seasons of hard work, it'll be time for them to hang up their jerseys and say goodbye to the Barnes Center. Our game against the Invincibles this morning will mark the end of an era for the Detroit Blazers and the beginning of another rebuild.

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
us Mercuric >> sunday may 12 - 16:04

Finally got the cash together for the level 11 Stadium upgrade!  Now I just have to wait for it to finish.

us Mercuric
User
Registered2014-08-15