Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10386)

uy Awful >> sunday march 10 - 18:17, Edited sunday march 10 - 18:30

@Stephen

its easy to talk and think you are smart, this is my 2nd acc, 1st one is long time gone , i was great, when you just started. 

P.S

many seasons ago, i beated your club out of EC

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
hr Internacionālā Daugava FC
ro Andrei >> sunday march 10 - 18:40
Such a shame you cannot prove it.

Now please stop with the nonsense and let these people be frustrated in peace, without your not terribly helpful comments.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
uy Awful >> sunday march 10 - 18:44

@Andrei

Ok, im out of this discussions ! and good luck with your great club

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
hr Internacionālā Daugava FC
ee Taavi >> sunday march 10 - 22:53

Ah the good old 1888 english league , fantastic season!

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
ee onuelver >> sunday march 10 - 23:18

First season when Seaburn Beach played in Europe was 19 and then they lost to Lokalni Rekreativci which has same manager(v) from very beginning. So Awful has double accounts?? 

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/tournament-13698.2/round-2

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
eng Proper Top Gaffer >> monday march 11 - 02:44

@ Awful

Thank you, I will indeed try to get some special attributes going!

@ Taavi

THE best season!

eng Proper Top Gaffer
User
Registered2014-03-12
eng AFC Cumbria United
ee Taavi >> monday march 11 - 03:39

@Proper , How about Preston North End going unbeaten and John Goodall going goal per game , world class

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
eng Proper Top Gaffer >> monday march 11 - 13:47

Proper football, init?

Glory days. :'C

eng Proper Top Gaffer
User
Registered2014-03-12
eng AFC Cumbria United
ee Balthazor >> monday march 11 - 17:56

Now it's same 5-6 clubs fighting for medals whole decade and no club can break in without billionaire sugardaddy as owner...and same pattern in most of top countries. Probably Champions League was that evil force: in most of countries clubs, which were on top at the mid-90's remained there as CL money was huge boost for them. England and France were earlier known by their strong rotation of clubs in top and many different teams were able to win title.

Similar patterns are in RS too: on early seasons continental matches were important income for every club (and are still in real life too). Later that money has turned to microsopic as attendances of continental matches in first rounds are quite small, even if it's most important match for some club.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
hr v >> monday march 11 - 20:23

@onuelver: no, he is not me. I actually won some titles while he is just bragging about it. If you feel like it try some Latvian team, I think he played there before if what he says is true. So now You see how it was for us in Croatian league with this smartass guy... He had special pick on me and was even claiming I don't know anything about tactics, and one of his biggest "lessons" was that I made mistake by making 3 subs at halftime just because in one or two games against him I had bad luck with injuries...

While he is not worst manager here he is far from best. He knows some things but not even close to the amount he think he knows...

hr v
Registered2013-02-04
hu Zsone >> monday march 11 - 21:13

There was long ago a latvian smart ass guy who always said some stupid things,but can't reacall the managers name...

hu Zsone
User
Registered2016-07-14
ca Alex Seymour >> tuesday march 12 - 02:32

Comparing teams from the past to the present is impossible. Here is some very impressive footage where they compare Arsenal from 1933 to the Liverpool team of 1991. It's very accurate.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1wenv

ca Alex Seymour
User
Registered2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
ee Taavi >> tuesday march 12 - 04:31

That looks more like todays Arsenalk though

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa