Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Not Frustrated at all topic. Season 9-99 (9164)

ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> wednesday april 22 - 21:17, Edited wednesday april 22 - 21:21

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-17867661

There's this team no matter how strong he is, our game always end up draw or I win, sometimes my assistant manager knows this rivalry, 1-1 his Goalkeeper collapse immediately as referee ends ends the match, I was wondering if he was hit with object from the fans. anyway investigation still on going.

Game stat. The game produced a high Total of 7 shots. The highest since the last 9 draws, this make it 10 straight draw. Since my rebuilding period.

Edit u21 youth cups game against him always go into extra time last season final was example. So this season u21 final peer us again. 

us Oregonian >> saturday april 25 - 02:12

TC10 now!

us Oregonian
User
Registered2019-09-10
ca George LGeorge >> sunday april 26 - 09:42

After 3 years and 7 months, Edmonton Cyclones would like to welcome everyone to the finished construction of the new stadium of 120,000 people (level 10)!  Fantastic!

ca George LGeorge
User
Registered2016-09-18
ca Edmonton Cyclones
ca Alex Seymour >> sunday april 26 - 20:08

Nice one George. The extra money in makes a huge difference. Get that fan shop and catering built next!

ca Alex Seymour
User
Registered2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
nl Joddit >> thursday april 30 - 09:47

I don't know whether to put this under frustration (about my own assumptions being wrong) or in this topic, but I suppose I'll remain positive.

I only just found out that in fact one CAN still switch players from one's reserves to one's first team even if both squads are completely full.

I don't know why I never bothered to try that before, but evidently, I was wrong not to try...

Oh, well... Live and learn... Right now, it's actually very useful that I did find out...

nl Joddit
User
Registered2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC
il Numpty >> thursday april 30 - 09:56, Edited thursday april 30 - 10:08

Yeah, it's possible to overfill the reserves from the main squad. 

Specifically what you can't do if the reserves are full is to promote a youth or make a transfer bid - even if there is space available in the main squad. 

Since loan players go straight into the main squad then I believe it's possible to have too many reserves and also loan a player, so effectively having an extra player. If you do that it makes it more difficult to shuffle players around. 

It's nice though when you do find something new about the game.

Something I found out recently - entirely by accident - is that it's possible to use the keeper substitution in U21 matches as an outfield replacement. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
hu Zsone >> saturday may 2 - 09:51

For the first time in our history we won the national cup! Which means we will playing EL next season!:) 

In the end it starts paying off for investing in youth players and facilities.

hu Zsone
User
Registered2016-07-14
ee Taavi >> saturday may 2 - 14:45

Congrats master!

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
kos Charizard >> sunday may 3 - 18:19
I failed to get a loan at the beginning of the season and have some issues with my connection on the middle point so i'm really grateful with my players after how they won the league again.
kos Charizard
User
Registered2017-07-26
ao Kalos
nl Joddit >> monday may 4 - 17:58

Current capital

€ 1 009 128 311

1 bln in the bank (roughly 1.1 bln RSD). Not too shabby! Let's go for a second!

nl Joddit
User
Registered2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC
il Numpty >> tuesday may 5 - 07:50

Sounds good @Joddit, he says a little enviously. :D

Not too far short of the cash needed for the big stadium, although I guess it's no point building it until you can at least fill stadium 10 fairly easily. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl Joddit >> tuesday may 5 - 13:01

@Numpty:

You're probably right that I would have to wait a little while before expanding my stadium. Didn't you crunch the numbers on that at some point?

For now, it's a nice and easy way to supplement my income, getting more than twice as much income from interest as I do from sponsorships. 

nl Joddit
User
Registered2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC
il Numpty >> tuesday may 5 - 13:51, Edited tuesday may 5 - 14:26

Yeah, I did crunch the numbers - and I've forgotten the exact detail, but I recall that in the worst case you would need an average attendance of around 150,000 to break even.

But I'll get my calculator out and go over the detail ... 

There are 3 aspects to consider:

1. The extra maintenance costs are just about covered by the increased ticket price with an average attendance around 110,000. So at 120,000 you're in profit regarding the daily running costs. 

2. You also have to take into account any loss of interest due to the construction costs if your capital balance falls below the maximum. So that will vary depending on the amount of lost interest. If it was built as soon as you had the cash and therefore dropped your balance to near zero losing the maximum possible interest (assuming Office 10) then you would need roughly 30,000 extra attendance per match (assuming Catering 10 with staff 10) to balance the loss of interest. So this is why you would potentially need an average gate of 150,000 just to break even. 

3. There is also the 2-3 seasons delay of lost interest on the capital while the stadium is being built.  If the balance remained at zero during the construction then it would take nearly 2 seasons with maximum attendance at 200K just to recoup the accumulated "losses". This is the worst case. 

The potential loss of interest is the larger factor.

So it seems if you have plenty of cash and can build without loss of interest then it's worth doing if you can nearly fill the 120K stadium by the time the 200K stadium opens.

If you only just have the cash and will lose the maximum interest then you need to be getting at least 150,000 by the time it opens. 

Anything else falls somewhere between the two. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl Joddit >> tuesday may 5 - 18:20

So basically, I will need that second billion (and a bit) to make it worthwhile.

Well, I know what to do then. Emphasis will remain firmly on financial infrastructure for now. 

nl Joddit
User
Registered2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC
il Numpty >> tuesday may 5 - 19:37, Edited tuesday may 5 - 19:46

Naturally the fan base is also a factor. If you have very good popularity and can get near the 150,000 then it may be worthwhile to go for it a little earlier.

It's a case of balancing the two - cash and popularity - so depends on the team.  

I haven't calculated this properly but it may make sense to stick with Office 9 and only do Office 10 after the stadium. This saves the Office 10 construction costs and the potential loss of interest will be lower. I would estimate the break even point with Office 9 at around 145,000 - plus you've delayed the Office 10 costs so have the capital a little earlier.   

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets