Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10388)

eng Yid >> thursday june 27 - 16:52

Well  3 games ago this looked like being my best ever season in level 1. Well that still may be the case after tomorrow's game but boy the last 3 games have really taken the shine off it. Two home defeats conceading 6 goals and scoring only 1 together with a 3-1 away stuffing has now got me really worried about next season. I don't understand how my team has suddenly become so bad having had such a good season to that point. 

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
ee onuelver >> friday june 28 - 05:10

With match-16183836 and match-16183838 i will protest against idiotic system of NT callbacks. Very needed NT player is excluded for THREE qualification matches in the name of 2 pointless playoffs. More absurd is that 2 of those qualis are AFTER playoffs but i can't call him back later too. 

This decision whether to call player back for playoffs or not should be in the hands of club's owner! Don't wonder that for NT elections we have less and less candidates than NTs....As i am currently double infuriated i plan next actions against system.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back

Player's should respect National team game's than club match, in FM game, am forced to play a backup if my player's is representing his country. this is a challenge manager faces. Maybe playoffs should be treated as test matches so this doesn't affect NT.

il Numpty >> friday june 28 - 08:32, Edited friday june 28 - 08:34

Agree that it's best if the club manager decides whether he needs the player or not. 

But I think the real issue here is that the playoffs are often seen as pointless.

Perhaps there needs to be a much greater reward for moving up a level or at least some bonus for winning the playoff matches.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
agreed with the reward thing.
TV Revenue is currently a joke...this should be fixed for each position and also an increase,..
Tv Revenue should be rename come to go, because tomorrow maintenance will blow it away before we login.
I hate end of season maintenance payments lol.
il Numpty >> friday june 28 - 09:54, Edited friday june 28 - 09:54

TV Revenue should be based on the average popularity of the league that you are in. So as the league popularity increases then so does the TV revenue. This would go some way towards ameliorating the increasing maintenance costs of the larger clubs. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> friday june 28 - 12:51

@Numpty - why? The whole point of giving developed clubs extra facilities to build was to take money out of the game. Increasing the revenues runs counter to that. At the higher levels, everyone has to make choices about what they do. 

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
@ steven exactly I don't argue that.
At higher levels/at the beginning everyone will have to make choice, but will arrive at same points..
I was just furious to see what lower middle teams received as TV revenue, because is base on accumulated points in the league..
then I was just giving example with my team that my team tv revenue will be blown away tomorrow, due to off season maintenance...making change will probably favor lower table teams.,
il Numpty >> friday june 28 - 20:38, Edited friday june 28 - 20:39

Perhaps I shouldn't have confused the two issues, 

My point about the TV revenue was mainly about it reflecting real life. The teams that everyone wants to watch on TV are what drives the TV companies to spend big money on buying the rights to televise the games. 

In RS this is measured by the popularity of the teams in the league. So leagues with popular clubs would naturally get more TV money than other less popular leagues. As the clubs get more popular then so they should earn more TV money.

That's simply being realistic amd should not be related to how the RS economy currently works.  

I'm not trying to suggest how much the TV money should be. 

Any flaws in the game economy can be addressed by other means. The attempt to take money out of the game (via the FA and YA) largely seems to have failed and made an even larger gap between rich and poor. It needs a different fix. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Yid >> saturday june 29 - 15:05

Thnx again ME. 19 shots in a must win home game ends with a 0-0 draw. Some times I really wonder what my team has to do to score just one ffffing goal.

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
lv Ar4ers >> saturday june 29 - 15:19

I am really frustrated with 5m losses each day

lv Ar4ers
User
Registered2014-12-30
lv Rīgas Dinamo
ee Balthazor >> monday july 1 - 06:48

If TV revenue amount will depend on league's avearge popularity, it will just kill smaller leagues quicker and make big leagues/clubs richer by amount they probably will not notice. 

About real life: clubs of smallest European leagues get VERY important part of their budget for playing on continental cups, mostly just 1 or 2 rounds.  Here it's avoided because of enlarging abyss between regular continental clubs and other teams. 

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee Taavi >> monday july 1 - 06:50

I just ask my middle eastern investors for money when i need to buy someone , you dont?

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> monday july 1 - 07:41, Edited monday july 1 - 07:47
lucky you taavi, you could borrow.

I just surf the market thinking any player could just jump to my team instead of abyss,

Edit
Oh oh I forgot the loan market, time to waste credit.
ee onuelver >> monday july 1 - 09:04

Very great thanks that i had to play 21yo guy in central defence of NT when we had much experienced player sitting at home and just masturbating...and so will go the next gameday too. Ofcourse our center sucked already in first half. Now i can concentrate to play other u21 players too and turn our group to farce.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back