Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10388)

ee Balthazor >> monday july 1 - 18:42

Actually you very overrate Albanian NT strength, my friend. Portugal is already 2 stars stronger team with star value, Albania has 2 keepers to be their 2 best starred players. Portuguese 5th defender is better than your best, Murzaku is just...nice winger, but nothing special and Smajlaj will suffer because of Super Sub- so you have just 1 decent winger, one weak and couple of mediocre DCBs- it's unbalanced. Actually you have no world class defenders or attacking mids, only DM Tolr is good one. Lack of midfield means you have few scoring moments like 2 vs 15. 

There are legends, that you may get good series of results, if you have one good man in every line, but you are missing two of such players. Even Montenegro is better balanced, they just have no good forwards currently.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
nl Joddit >> tuesday july 2 - 17:37

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-16199955

16 shots and one miserable goal. And still we're nowhere near safe. Oh, wouldn't it be nice to have strikers who know where the goal is.

Well, at least the opposition didn't score from their zero attempts. 

nl Joddit
User
Registered2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> tuesday july 2 - 17:42, Edited tuesday july 2 - 17:55
you are lucky then, lol, if your defender had scored an own goal that would had sum up your frustration.
ee onuelver >> tuesday july 2 - 17:52

I hope my bid to player i didn't want will be counted too high and gets canceled...

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
nl Joddit >> tuesday july 2 - 19:15

@Don:tongue-out The defenders kept their cool today, thankfully, so I suppose it could have been worse. 

nl Joddit
User
Registered2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC
lv Ar4ers >> tuesday july 2 - 22:09

True

lv Ar4ers
User
Registered2014-12-30
lv Rīgas Dinamo
lv Tamaz >> wednesday july 3 - 06:36

Its been s.... for like past 20 seasons. Nothing new.

lv Tamaz
User
Registered2013-07-20
lv Football Club Skonto
ee Taavi >> wednesday july 3 - 07:08

The players you sell just suck, i had no problems selling anyone , just compare my players to the ones on the market and set a reasonable price

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
eng holt >> tuesday july 9 - 17:54

New season with a new club,and I was able to only capture one player(that too on loan).

Survival this season seems to be a dream.

At this stage of the club,its gonna take me a good few season to get the club back to working order. 

Would it be a good idea to adopt a completely unorthodox strategy,of buying players that no club wants?(9.5 + stars but 22-24 yrs,selling at 1/2 their market price with zero bidders)

I felt that if one isnt looking to make a quick buck with them,over a period of few seasons,they should offset the cost of buying a premium player every couple of seasons.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ee onuelver >> wednesday july 10 - 12:43

For what i spent hours in market and 50+ credits on loans if they can't create even single moment: 0-3 at home against team that is not so superbly stronger

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
us Peter >> wednesday july 10 - 22:37, Edited thursday july 11 - 06:38

If you play this game and you wait until the last-last-last second to bid the maximum on a player, I detest you. It's an effective strategy, we can agree on that, *mod edit for language*

I also blame myself for repeatedly not seeing this coming and failing to bid the max.

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
ee Taavi >> thursday july 11 - 05:09, Edited thursday july 11 - 05:10

Estonians dont know the concept of "time" so we cannot be at fault. As the representative of all Estonian people , we didnt bid

Also ehy is everyone frustrated but never not frustrated , people always remember the bad results and think good results are given :D

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
eng Stephen >> thursday july 11 - 06:39

@Peter - Be frustrated by all means, but please do so without swearing in future.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach