Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Found the Oldest Team (96)

eng footy9999 >> monday march 6 - 07:52, Edited monday march 6 - 07:52
he should win a loyal manager award
eng footy9999
Registered2014-07-12
ee onuelver >> monday march 6 - 15:10
Manager of http://rockingsoccer.com/en/fotbal/info/team-6320/players had previously another team http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/team-16827 but switched team after being two times in a row on last place in league 4 and choose another steady league 3 team to destroy. In both teams he tried to keep all facilities on same level and never maked any transfers but upgrading scout office. So i think he is just a idiot. If his goal was to have oldest and weakest team in RS he would never switch his team. Now his problem is to get attendances to stadium 5 for upgrade :D
There was a season 27 when his current and previous team finished on 2 bottom places and both had less points than any other last place team in league 4. Previous season he was close to finish with 0 points but terrible bad luck on round 27 and 35 ruined all.
ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
ee Kaarel >> monday march 6 - 17:27
For some winning is not so important as participating >D
ee Kaarel
User
Registered2013-12-25
ee Anonüümsed Alkohoolikud
eng footy9999 >> monday march 6 - 18:56
that's true
eng footy9999
Registered2014-07-12
us Stephen(Seaburn Beach)'s Wicked(Fuck fake Friends) >> tuesday march 7 - 10:32, Edited tuesday march 7 - 13:27
the Majin team in scottish league
Am surprise to a see a team not building anything ( facilities ) for good three years then no transfer for good three years. Guys honestly is the manager still alive?!
I have a feeling that he still alive cause to see a manager that haven't been sacked for good two years is a surprise. if I was in this game for such years I think I should have become popular in this race of games...
I wish he can dash me those years!. is such an obvious to see a wasteles years with a wasteles newbie without achieving anything..

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/team-4034

Am so much oppressed!
eng footy9999 >> tuesday march 7 - 11:34
exactly he should know how to play
eng footy9999
Registered2014-07-12
ro Andrei >> tuesday march 7 - 14:36
If he's logging in, he's still alive, Mr. Chef. That much should be obvious. :)
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
I know his still alive. Although am not wishing him death.
Well, as the system says! He is still a newbie.
People like him here don't know what the are here for. I bet you he can still be of 15-18 years old or below.

I know some of us here are below the age.

Lolz!
tc ... >> wednesday march 8 - 00:13, Edited wednesday march 8 - 00:14
@Mr.Chef Hey dude, I'm 15 and managing my way very well thank you very much :D
tc ...
User
Registered2014-04-05
kn Phoenix T&C
ee Taavi >> wednesday march 8 - 08:02
Im 5
ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
what did I say?,

I told you... We have kids here

Loz, am just joking ok?!
us Stephen(Seaburn Beach)'s Wicked(Fuck fake Friends) >> wednesday march 8 - 08:12, Edited wednesday march 8 - 08:14
Mr Tavi says he his 5, joke apart he do really be of that age...

Mr Tavi come have some milk!

For fast Growth.......loz
eng footy9999 >> wednesday march 8 - 16:50
I'm 15 too
eng footy9999
Registered2014-07-12
well it doesn't mater of age here. All it matters is to play cool and win
eng footy9999 >> thursday march 9 - 18:16
was wondering if this player is the lowest rated player that is still in a team
http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-98191
eng footy9999
Registered2014-07-12