Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Locked Discussion About Managers (115)

hu Zsone >> thursday june 6 - 21:33

Well you can't force anyone into actually using the forums. Someone knows the language less,some enjoy playing it but not wanting to enter the discussions and some are just not that interested in the game anymore. I am much less active lately also, actually I'm closer to quitting the game than to enyojing it. But when you see top managers are less and less active ...that's not a good sign for the game itself. 

hu Zsone
User
Registered2016-07-14
ee Taavi >> friday june 7 - 08:13, Edited friday june 7 - 08:15

@andryus , no idea ,never checked 3rd league

I think the biggest problem is we've been playing for 5+ years , gets stale

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
eng holt >> friday june 14 - 12:40

It's very weird to see world class teams ending up in the Free Solid Teams thread.At this point any advertising looks top be better than no advertising.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
some time it could be some managers putting more interest in the other online game they play, and when life become busy they just forget to keep this one active and thus get fired.
ee Taavi >> friday june 14 - 16:13

@holt , alot of us have been here for 5+ years...its natural

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
eng holt >> friday june 14 - 18:33

@Taavi I'm actually part of the elite six-year club now.I don't know how many active users are still part of it though.

@Don-x Other than the amount of time  one has put  into this game and the forum,there is nothing else that brings people back to it.

This is why I feel Vincent should have continued with the AdSense project.Of the number of people who joined the game through it,atleast a fraction of them would have continued playing the game.

Man,I've put too much time and effort into this game for it to slowly fade into obscurity and decay.Hope the devs have something big in store...

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ee Balthazor >> friday june 14 - 18:54, Edited friday june 14 - 18:54

I have played 5,5 years and no championships won :D but some cups are mine. Probably i'm waiting, when FC Veenus and FC Pusa will resign and maybe then I'll get my championships :D then my main rival would be maybe Puka City :D

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
eng holt >> sunday june 16 - 14:22

It feels nice to be the 3rd oldest guy on the forum.Almost too much like sarri,a guy with barely any trophies to show.

@Balthazor You're a long way from Tipperary.Might as well consider trophy hunting.

What were to happen when this comes to an end? We just disperse or what?

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
sco Scotland1983 >> friday june 21 - 06:15, Edited friday june 21 - 06:18

I have played since season 1 won some championships + some cups :)

sco Scotland1983
User
Registered2013-02-09
eng MegaChampions FC
eng holt >> friday june 21 - 12:37
I feel that Scotland 1983 should probably be given a medal for his commitment,considering that he is one of the first managers ever to play this game.I doubt think anyone is gonna get a hand on the league trophy for a long time...

I don't understand why managers like to stay in one club in a small nation and completely dominate it.What's the fun in that?
eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ee onuelver >> friday june 21 - 20:12, Edited friday june 21 - 20:23

One thing is trying to help them out of complete extinct. If i resign from Labinoti there is nothing coming for Albania. Currently i can win some opponents in CL Q1 and sometimes get points from Q2 but i dream to be first Albanian club in group phase. It will take very long time as i can't develop so fast as i wish. I have to risk financially because it looks impossible to fill stadiums and upgrade it to level 10. Without better academy i never get good enough team. 

Another motivator is to get absolute season: winning all local trophies, league matches and not conceding any goals. 
Just imagine that Albanian best teams are Tanamera and Permet....yell because when High Voltage started i teached him some things and now he is my only possible danger.

@Andryws yep dj speed is still playing and has bad times as FC Tallinn Banana is robbing their bottom place second season in a row. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
eng holt >> sunday june 23 - 13:19

@Onulever It's very ironic that this game has managed to potray the real world problems too.ie. Most of the players flock to the top top leagues,leaving behind barely any good players in other smaller leages,leading to doiminance of one team eg.The Austrian League and Salzburg.

Are there any newbies who seem to be doing a decent job?

Cause the main leagues are clogged up by people who have been playing for 3,4,5 years.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ee onuelver >> sunday june 23 - 19:39

In many leagues are same teams in top fight already two decades or more. Very difficult for new teams to interfere there. Only some arabian billionaire can buy place there.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
eng holt >> monday june 24 - 14:38

@Onuelever Ufortunately in this game external investments are prohibited.cry

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18