Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10388)

ee Taavi >> friday september 6 - 09:25

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-16713032

not happy...would have guaranteed European groups for me...

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
hr gemini >> friday september 6 - 12:46

https://rockingsoccer.com/hr/soccer/info/match-16713017

i'm not hapyy with the home game but and the end a better-luckiest team is in second round, more luck next season friend

hr gemini
User
Registered2015-04-05
ng tonero >> friday september 6 - 14:31
Xo angry right now,at times i feel that the admin support some teams over others,how can they explain me losein to teams i am better than.i think it's time i take a break from this nonsense.
ng tonero
Starter
Registered2014-03-09
ng FC benin
ro Andrei >> friday september 6 - 17:29
I don't see how admins could influence the result of a game, to be honest.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30

@tenero by the way why are training your players that, you need to improve on that bro.

By the way sometimes strong team's do lose against weak team's but that doesn't grantee the weak team finishing above the stronger team. 

il Numpty >> friday september 6 - 19:03

@ Andrei

You need to explore the admin toolbox a bit more. The "win" button is just below the "injure opponent" button on the special match features menu.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ro Andrei >> friday september 6 - 19:51, Edited saturday september 7 - 03:17
If I would've had that, I would've been winning the league for the past 3 seasons. :p

That was me being sarcastic, by the way.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
il Numpty >> friday september 6 - 20:19, Edited friday september 6 - 20:48

So are you saying that if you'd found the win button you would have used it ... 

That's good to know. tongue-out

Edit

Back on topic. 

@ tonero, I looked at your match today, which you lost 5-1, and also looked at your opponent.

I am left wondering why you think your team was better than his? 

After a brief inspection I would say that you may have had slighty better players in defence and midfield but your opponent had better players where it matters most - a better keeper and better strikers. He also had home advantage. 

Rather than being angry at the result - and the admin - why not put your energy into trying to figure out why you might have lost? 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
pl MAT >> saturday september 7 - 11:11

https://rockingsoccer.com/pl/pilka+nozna/info/match-16713095 red card in First minut match.

Team: Mistic Warrior Copenhagen.

Player: Mahmood Daei

And own goal.

And not shoot 11.

Tragedy Many unlocky in one match :/

pl MAT
User
Registered2014-06-04
dk Mystic Warrior Copenhagen
ee onuelver >> saturday september 7 - 13:01

@tonero

Your keeper is bad and you play winger in central defence where he has penalty. Best mid has no playmaker and forwards are not good too. And your own defenders are quite old and with low endurance so they can't perform regularly on their full star value which is only reason to think that your team might be better than those two you lost. They just don't last full match. 

After 2 years managing you still don't have TC level 10?? Hiro88 has it after one year and many modern teams start with it on starter bonus period. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back

@onuelver he lost his previous team that would've had tc10

ee onuelver >> saturday september 7 - 13:41

That 2+ years he has his current team. Most of teams don't need one year for TC10. But he seem to be graveyard team who buy old players for 20-30M to keep team on level and then has to sell their corpses for 1-3M. Younger teams who build their club on young players will pass him at some moment.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
eng Kay >> saturday september 7 - 14:52

Is random still random when random does more for your opponent to win a two legged game in the Champions League then they do frown

1st Leg.

Random 1.

8 mins. 0-0. My best forward injured

Random 2.

80 mins. Score 2-2. My keeper injured

Random 3.

85 mins. Score 2-2. Penalty to my opponent (scored)

1st Leg score 2-3.

2nd Leg.

Random 4. Score 0-2. Own goal by my defender.

2nd Leg Score 1-2.

Agg 4-4. i loose on away goals. And more to the point 4 randoms to none.

eng Kay
User
Registered2018-09-13
ss Deim Zubeir

yeah totally agree @onuelver

ro Andrei >> sunday september 8 - 08:43
https://rockingsoccer.com/ro/fotbal/info/match-16586449

16 shots saved by that keeper. What the heck, dude? Did he build a wall on the goal line or something? How is this possible?
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30