Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10388)

in Keju >> friday november 1 - 06:28

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2051926

They called him a supertalent seriously?

in Keju
User
Registered2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
eng Monk >> friday november 1 - 07:02
Level 10 super talents really are nothing special these days. I had one and really struggled to sell him. A sign of these times of great talented footballers emerging all over the world.
eng Monk
User
Registered2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
tc ... >> friday november 1 - 17:04

It's really sad seeing brilliant teams vacant. Someone put so much effort into a brilliant team in the league above me and it's just vacant. I also came across the old forum for the league, and it was made about 3 years ago. It's strange how those two people conversed and fought in the same league long ago, and now they haven't been seen in the game for a long time, probably going about their own lives.

I'd do anything to go back to when I first picked up Rocking Soccer way long ago when I was a kid, so I could appreciate it more.

Not really frustration, but anybody feel anything similar?

Cap

tc ...
User
Registered2014-04-05
kn Phoenix T&C
us Peter >> friday november 1 - 17:49

I feel you, Cap.

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
nl Joddit >> sunday november 3 - 17:55, Edited sunday november 3 - 17:56

Getting annoyed with this season's injury crisis. Five (!) first team players out through injury. Two added today.

Thankfully, two will be back before the day after tomorrow...

nl Joddit
User
Registered2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC
nl Joddit >> monday november 4 - 00:05

And a sixth. To be honest, he is my 3rd choice GK, but this is getting ridiculous. 

nl Joddit
User
Registered2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC
uy Awful >> monday november 4 - 06:30

oh, no! popular loan player inyured badly - 14days, and owner refuses to cover rehabilitation costs . Im so mad ! unbelievable , unsportsmanship !

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
hr Internacionālā Daugava FC
il Numpty >> monday november 4 - 08:42, Edited monday november 4 - 08:45

That's unlucky Joddit.

But I do have to ask, isn't "before the day after tomorrow..." erm ... just tomorrow? :D

@ Awful

Certainly not good news, but why is that unportsmanship? I'm not sure I would want to pay for that unless I was asked very nicely. It'll be quite a decent sum. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl Joddit >> monday november 4 - 08:53

To be fair. You could read it like that, but I tried to say that they would be back before the next match which happened to be be the day after tomorrow at the time. Now that would be tomorrow. I feel a head ache coming. 

nl Joddit
User
Registered2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC
il Numpty >> monday november 4 - 09:02

Lol, yeah. I understood what you meant, it just sounded amusing. I think I would have written "by the day after tomorrow". Your English is great by the way.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl Joddit >> monday november 4 - 11:19

That probably would have been better,  yes.

nl Joddit
User
Registered2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC
uy Awful >> monday november 4 - 16:37

@Numpty

Im allways fixing inyured players  given on loans, even for bots ! Thats just normal ! Its all about pride , and high moral standarts !

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
uy Awful >> monday november 4 - 16:49

if someone givin out on popular loan player, or NT player ! should be a real jerk to refuse help  ! for real !  hate that guy now

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
il Numpty >> monday november 4 - 17:02, Edited monday november 4 - 17:17

Nice to hear you care so much about bot managers. 

I can sure think of much more fun ways of losing my morals than worrying about offending a bot ... :)

Edit

I have now checked your player and see you have borrowed him from a team based in Pyongyang, North Korea.  Have you considered flying out there and taking it up with Kim Jong-Un? 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
uy Awful >> monday november 4 - 17:21

in this case, im not a bot ! but someone, who loaned this player just to increase club popularity ! instead of beeing nice and friendly, he refuses to help !  ok, if thats so,  i will hunt some other players from him next yr ! will see how he likes to see forwards playing 1min per match in def position !

i bet hes not rlly form N Korea ! They dont have internet acces, just TV !

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10