Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Not Frustrated at all topic. Season 9-99 (9173)

ua Kalle >> wednesday march 3 - 12:35

Quarterfinal Euro League, say what!!

Never even tought i would make it trough the groupstage. 

5 wins, 4 draws en 1 lose so far. 

Living the dream, and sure it's going to end next round.

ua Kalle
User
Registered2013-06-19
nl PEC Zwolle
eng Monk >> wednesday march 3 - 16:38

Congrats to the Naija Boyz, who won 3-2 on aggregate. Despite being 2-0 up with just 54 minutes of the tie left, the Monks could not hold on to progress. Good luck to the deserved winners in the African League Quarter Final and enjoy the after match party :-) 

eng Monk
User
Registered2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
weldone @monk it was really a tough game for my boyz, my tactical error cost me in the first leg, but i respect your game, two of your best players got injured and missed the 2nd leg, it would've been a different story.

i will enjoy progressing into the quater final again after 16 seasons.
i look forward to fight my way through a first ever semi final.
eng Stephen >> thursday march 4 - 22:38

11 million popularity

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> friday march 5 - 07:48

Congrats. Are you still trying to grow your popularity or just it leaving to increase naturally?

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> friday march 5 - 09:26, Edited friday march 5 - 09:32

I'm still selling tickets to new attendees etc., but I'm not chasing after popular players anymore. If one came along, I'd not turn him down, but it's not a priority anymore.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> friday march 5 - 09:46, Edited friday march 5 - 09:47

Makes sense. It's definitely worth letting it continue to creep upwards as there are some situations where it might be useful. But mostly there's not too much benefit in putting any effort in after about 10 million. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Good bye >> monday march 8 - 22:40

Some few games remained, and the major tough games played. It looks like I will be lucky to finish 2nd position this season.

I took over this team when it was on 3rd position but luckily with the best strategy I keep my form and the team spirit.

So we are waiting for the transfer window to open to get new players and many players will be sold out too.

Thank you for everyone that supported us. 

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
hu Gombi2912 >> tuesday march 9 - 18:45

Hi guys, what do u think, YC 1 worth it? Or not?

hu Gombi2912
User
Registered2013-08-12
hu DAFKE
eng Stephen >> tuesday march 9 - 18:58

Not before stadium 11

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
hu Gombi2912 >> tuesday march 9 - 19:06

Its ok, but stadion cost 15x more :D 

hu Gombi2912
User
Registered2013-08-12
hu DAFKE
eng Stephen >> tuesday march 9 - 19:35

Yes, it does. But if you build a YA1, the costs of that building harm your ability to save the money for the stadium. And no one wants YA1 players now. So you pay a lot more to get not much back. The only time it is worth building YA1 is if you intend to build to at least YA3 very soon.

Hope this helps

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
hu Gombi2912 >> tuesday march 9 - 20:07

Yea, it helps, thanks. 

hu Gombi2912
User
Registered2013-08-12
hu DAFKE
il Numpty >> tuesday march 9 - 20:35, Edited tuesday march 9 - 20:38

I think it's a lot more nuanced.  

The cost of both FA 1 and YA 1 are fairly insignificant if you are filling Stadium 10 every match. It's the high level ones that really hurt. The extra cost for FA1 is around $9 million per season and roughly $13 million for YA1. By comparison Stadium 10 with Catering 10 generates nearly $300 million. 

They may slow you down a bit when saving for Stadium 11 but they will speed up any farming which potentially increases the profits.   

Although it's true that no-one really wants YA 1 players if building a good team, I do like buying them as they make great crops for the farm. I probably buy more YA 1 than anything else.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Good bye >> tuesday march 9 - 21:03

With the way am so eager to get this Stadium 11 am ready to sell out all my players to achieve this. 

I want to get this courage that will shake my team...a one step is what I needed and I will do that.

All managers cross your bids when the transfer open.

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15