Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Not Frustrated at all topic. Season 9-99 (9171)

ua Good bye >> wednesday september 1 - 09:15

Hahaha, what is in me is greater than what is in them.

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> wednesday september 1 - 09:33, Edited wednesday september 1 - 10:29
Yours is addiction while bot is botylicious
il Numpty >> wednesday september 1 - 09:46

Easy this one:

• Bots step in as caretakers, they don't jump from club to club. 
  • Bot managers don't destroy clubs by leaving them.
il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Taavi >> wednesday september 1 - 09:57

Yeah , ur in the negative as a manager, you have done nothing productive to any team u occupied

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
Rather than destroy
eng holt >> wednesday september 1 - 19:37

No need to be so rude. He is just testing the scorched Earth policy on RS.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ua Good bye >> thursday september 2 - 07:37

Hahaha the Universe in on me

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
ua Good bye >> thursday september 2 - 19:46, Edited thursday september 2 - 21:56

Time   Mission.   Value

Today - 04:41  Buy tickets from teams in 80 countries who also bought a ticket for your match.

That's to show you guys how dedicated I am....I will make this count to reach :100::muscle:

Remember this : 

"I am the only RS Best Manager that buy tickets all over the leagues in this game....but unfortunately my changing of names won't allow users to recognize me." 

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/forum/home-en/446?topic=25070

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
ee onuelver >> thursday september 2 - 20:46

"....but am still one of the RS Best Manager"

Awful's second account? Very similar narcissism level and some (self-)admiring too at him. At least makes forum more alive and funny. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
ua Good bye >> thursday september 2 - 21:52

Hmm, I still wondered why Awful is still being isolated.

@onuelver, well you can say that but am not awful okay?!

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
be Lukas Lava >> friday september 3 - 05:52

Koop tickets van teams in 100 landen die ook een ticket voor jou wedstrijd gekocht hebben.

Translation: buy tickets from teams in 100 countries

But yes you are the only one who does this... facepalm

be Lukas Lava
User
Registered2013-04-05
be Vipra Rossa
pii >> friday september 3 - 06:54
@name changer
you are just annoying,
Kudos being the only person buying tickets, the likes of @steven @numpty @don, etc has bought thousands of tickets, has gone through over the 180 countries.

You just learnt there's a mission like that, now you can't allow us to drink water and drop cup.
pii
User
Registered2019-09-02
il Numpty >> friday september 3 - 07:14, Edited friday september 3 - 07:17

The comparison with @Awful is interesting. There are similarities and also major differences. 

Both show traits of narcissism but @Awful's is on a different level, he is in the 'top 1' and 'knows more than Vincent'

Both have poor English, but for different reasons.  Second language speaker versus pidgin English. Probably Nigerian pidgin.

Both liven up the forum.  One is argumentative and makes ridiculous posts, the other is just naive and silly.   

Awful demands to be recognised as the game expert. @Jumper generally asks for help.  

And of course @Awful does actually have some idea what he's doing. @Jumper seemingly doesn't.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Taavi >> friday september 3 - 07:17

Oh, do me do me.

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> friday september 3 - 07:47, Edited friday september 3 - 08:57
@Taavi haha where did you get that track from? I've been searching for the video.

@Awful is Mr Smart.
Mr Smart vs Union Bank.

@Taavi
Estonian should have maximum of 1.5 talents.
I'm thinking smart