Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Not Frustrated at all topic. Season 9-99 (9171)

il Numpty >> tuesday october 5 - 18:12, Edited tuesday october 5 - 18:12

"Well I might stay here."

Seems like your stadium has a very good fence then.

You're sitting on it.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Good bye >> tuesday october 5 - 18:58

The transfer window is opening soon and I will be selling and farming in new kids to start the season with, I hope I will get good lads in this coming window?

Also I want to thank all those that really supported me this season both on good advices, buying of tickets and lots more.

I say thank you so much.

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
ua Good bye >> wednesday october 6 - 15:00

Now after today's game..my balance increases to 

¥ 102 104 148 839

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
ee Balthazor >> wednesday october 6 - 20:01

Both teams squeezed out maximum that was available: second team picked their first medal and ruined leaders perfect season, first team picked last euro spot thanks to my offensive style (4 more goals after equal GD). It will destroy Estonia's euro ranking ofcourse as my club has no ranking and will be unseeded, so may fall in Q1 and I never passed playoff round- all my groups were direct qualifications.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee Taavi >> wednesday october 6 - 20:11

Dont worry about that, i will destroy it more

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
au davo >> thursday october 7 - 03:19

4 seasons ago, after about a dozen seasons of complete domination, I started a rebuilding program to set me up for the future. The perennial bridesmaid of the league (Melbourne Victory) took over.

Although I still have plenty of buffer, I was hoping that my runaway lead in the "Major Titles" ranking would not suffer too much. This season has been a bonus, with Barcelona FM doing the double, drawing with Melbourne Victory on points and goal difference, but winning courtesy of goals scored.

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/league-au.61/level-1/group-1

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
eng ipfreely >> thursday october 7 - 13:54

I noticed they were only split by goals scored a couple of games ago and was wondering whether that might happen!

eng ipfreely
User
Registered2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
ua Good bye >> sunday october 10 - 20:29, Edited sunday october 10 - 20:36

The transfer of Edward Redding was completed today. He will play for jp Union Bank of Japan, rumours circulate that roughly ¥ 761 882 716 was paid for this transfer.

Edward Redding issued a press statement that although management of Downey #2 urged him to accept the offer of ss Borussia Bottrop, he preferred a move to jp Union Bank of Japan.

He is happy that at jp Union Bank of Japan there are many people of his age and he is looking forward to competing with them.

Since last season I haven't seen this message and I haven't won a bid now I was surprised that my deadline bid was accepted.

I can't be happy of this, much credits wasted.

Please guys how do you re-assign a staff to a different role from his current role ???

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
au davo >> monday october 11 - 00:33

You can only reassign staff who have spent a season in their current role.

You go to:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/facilities/office/staff

and select the staff member in the "Assign/Re-assign" area, then select "Remove from facility" and click "Assign".

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
ua Good bye >> monday october 11 - 05:17

Okay, thank you.

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
au davo >> wednesday october 20 - 07:19

In less than a day my FA5 is completed. In less than 10 days my YA4 Supertalent arrives. I've made enough start in my new team building to be able to survive relegation and hopefully if people don't have unreasonable expectations in the mid-season window I will be able to further strengthen my team to get into the Asian Comp.

#NotFrustratedAtAll

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
il Numpty >> wednesday october 20 - 15:09

Congats @Davo. 

Meanwhile I've been experimenting with ways to reduce the board selection problems. 

Following the transfer window I now only have 4 designated midfielders, I have 2 regular first team players, 2 largely untrained youths  plus a DM who is a defender.  This appears to make it a lot easier to select my midfield and not have my DM classed as a so-called weak player.  It seems that I can also play anyone else I like as the 5th player. 

The downside, of course, is there is no backup. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
au davo >> thursday october 21 - 01:16, Edited thursday october 21 - 01:17

Thanks. Interesting plan with the def...

My next big issue is do i downsize my YA4 to a YC10?

It costs me about $150m extra per season, whereas a YC10 will supply my with 4 farm players per year earning me about an extra $100m.

In return I get 2.5 YA4 players per season, so theoretically I could sell these when they are 21 for about $120m each... However, it will cost me about $20m per player in wages until then, so only a profit of $100m each which leaves me with about the same money.

The quality of YA5 players on the market seems to be not that great so most are FA3-4 trained, often with only 1 staff member. Trying to buy a squad of the better YA5 players resulted in me only buying 3 players during the entire transfer window.

I am a bit concerned that other people downsizing, plus managers leaving, will result in decent YA5 players disapearing from the market and I end up getting stuck having to buy ones that will only reach the same levels as one of my YA4s.

There is also the issue that, if I am raising players I have much fewer spaces for farming which (excluding relatively negligible farm player wages) is making me about $9m per farm player per season.

I think I will wait and see how it goes with my YA4 as I have plenty of money at the moment.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
il Numpty >> thursday october 21 - 10:33, Edited thursday october 21 - 10:46

I think it's difficult to predict the likely value of youths going forward. 

My view is that as clubs continue to build higher level youth academies this reduces the amount of YC10 and YA1 youngsters on the market making them more difficult to buy for farming and ultimately more expensive. 

On the other hand as more clubs at the top of the game struggle to balance the books and/or leave the game - because of things like no support from the developers - then it may be the case that the high end youths from YA4/5 become even more valuable in the future.

Although some clubs are settling on or downsizing to YC10 it seems to me that the general drift of the better clubs is still towards building more academy levels. It's also quite likely there will always be plenty of YC10/YA1 clubs around due to the nature of the general churn of clubs losing a level when managers leave and new managers building smaller clubs up. 

On balance I'm also inclined to the view that it's best to wait and see. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Taavi >> thursday october 21 - 15:50

I have YA3 so i am going to downgrade, but idk if ill even see my new generatioin through

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa