Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10387)

ru Ebitimi >> thursday september 17 - 13:41

I'm glad everyone is frustrated  

Sue me !!

ru Ebitimi
User
Registered2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
us Peter >> thursday september 17 - 14:22

15 mil to heal keeper. Just sold a 30 mill player too, and I'm spending half the profits for this injury

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
ru Ebitimi >> thursday september 17 - 14:26
@ péter if you could offer loose his input in your team I could say you leave him out for so days for the price to drop before healing him.

The healing cost is climbing upward these days.
ru Ebitimi
User
Registered2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
eng Yid >> thursday september 17 - 14:27

There really needs to be more Admins doing transfers as there is clearly not enough of you. Nearly 12 hours i have been waiting. The player i bought has already missed two games he could have played in.

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
ru Ebitimi >> thursday september 17 - 14:42
I thought I was the only one experiencing this. But we have to understand they have their personal life to live.
ru Ebitimi
User
Registered2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
eng Yid >> thursday september 17 - 15:02

I know Timi it is not them i am frustraited at it is the simple point that there is nowhere near enough of them, or they need to reduce the amount of tranfers that need checking. Either way this needs to be sorted.

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
bg mo >> thursday september 17 - 15:14

I proposed myself long long ago to Vincent and last transfer window when i saw that he is selling his GK, i wrote him again, he read the msg but didnt reply, so maybe he doesnt think, we need more Admins to help with transfers.

bg mo
User
Registered2013-07-25
bg FC Smunck
ru Ebitimi >> thursday september 17 - 16:19, Edited thursday september 17 - 16:26

@Yid Yes I agree with you that the amount should be reduced. My own player is just a little over the price and he is still held up. He is eager to go over to his new team while I I'm eager to make do with the money I would get.

Edit: 

Thank Admins I just got my money. It's time I go shopping

ru Ebitimi
User
Registered2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
us Peter >> thursday september 17 - 16:30

@Timi Unfortunately I can't do without him. He's my best keeper and without him, I have no hope of getting a spot in the NAL next season or winning it this season.

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
ru Ebitimi >> thursday september 17 - 19:32
@peter, now that won't be funny. If you feel you need him I guess you have to use the profit you got from your sale to treat him.

Unfortunately the doctors are asking for ridiculous amount per treatment cost. It high time I went orthodox to treat my players, trust me I know so many herbs.

By the way who has seen @Awful ? Tell him I miss his input and the drama he brings to the forum.
ru Ebitimi
User
Registered2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
eng ipfreely >> friday september 18 - 16:00, Edited saturday september 19 - 07:47

I know there are a lot of "I lost but should have thrashed them" posts on here, but...

31 shots to 2!!

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-18827903

I should still beat them to the NAL knockout phase - well I better had...

eng ipfreely
User
Registered2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
ee onuelver >> sunday september 20 - 12:25

I suspect that Awful has forum ban as ordinarily. With team he has been quite active on market. Trolls like he bring more life to forum and give also chance to let steam out. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
br Off em definitivo >> monday september 21 - 10:01, Edited monday september 21 - 10:09

https://rockingsoccer.com/pt-br/futebol/info/player-1815204

This athlete ended his career so early, his salary per day is absurd, I understand his dismissal. Ridiculous game in terms of finances, the manager spends absurd and having to say goodbye so early, sad that.

br Off em definitivo
Registered2020-07-29
ee Taavi >> monday september 21 - 12:37

Could have position trained him to get starvalue and wages down

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
rs Sale >> monday september 21 - 22:13

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-18629526

I wish I could put a scarecrow instead of a GK.

rs Sale
User
Registered2013-08-15
rs Империјал