Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10388)

eng Yid >> wednesday february 3 - 16:05

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-19637555

Why. I don't get it they have 8 under 21 players.

There is no excuse for the game not to be played.

I could really have banged my goal difference up in this game but have to take a pathetic 3-0 win when in all honesty my team would probably have hit double figures.

And before someone says it is only under 21 match it does not matter, that is not the point.

Nothing beats watching your team hit 10 or more even if know you are playing a crap bot team in the under 21's.

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
il Numpty >> wednesday february 3 - 16:46, Edited wednesday february 3 - 16:47

There's likely a reason @Yid. My guess is that they didn't have enough players who were fully fit.  

The main issue is did your players still get xp? 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Yid >> wednesday february 3 - 16:48, Edited wednesday february 3 - 16:49

All players were fully fit, i checked.

I'm Not sure to be honest.

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
eng Yid >> wednesday february 3 - 16:53

I'm guessing not because i have just checked the stats and none of the selected players moved from 5 to 6 games played.

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
il Numpty >> wednesday february 3 - 17:09, Edited wednesday february 3 - 17:14

My point was fully fit rather than injured. I'm not entirely sure but I think they have to be in the green zone to be considered fully fit.

This is now 3 hours later and 4 of them are currently in the orange zone. Most likely at the time at least some of them were in the red zone and 2 more were also in the orange zone.

Lander, for example:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2286664

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Yid >> wednesday february 3 - 17:46

Maybe, but i think that has more to do with the first team league game that they played after the u21 game was schelued to take place.

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
eng Kay >> thursday february 4 - 11:06

So the stupid bourd don't like my line up.

Must be the stupidest thing on this game.

19.51 League Game Away. Against another very strong team in my league.

21.51 Oceanic Champions League 3rd Qualifying Round Away. I would have a very good chance of getting a result in this game as my opponent is slighty weaker than my team but not much  so obviously i would need to play my strongest line up in this game to keep a good chance of result. Specialy as my opponent has no league game that day so is free to play his strongest line up.

Now which is the more important game. 

To me qualifying for the Champions League (specially as it would be my first time) has to priority over a league game, which at this stage of the season really does not  make much difference.

So of course i need to play some squad players in the League game (football is a squad game afterall) to keep my best players for the more important game, but of course no i can't really do this because of the stupid limit to playing squad players in the league and now i have to play some players in that game that i would rather not. So i really don't think it is fair that i can't play what ever team i choose to, plus i don't think it is fair that my opponent has such an unfair advantage of no league game that day.

eng Kay
User
Registered2018-09-13
ss Deim Zubeir
il Numpty >> thursday february 4 - 11:14

"Must be the stupidest thing on this game."

Agreed. :D

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng holt >> sunday february 7 - 05:27, Edited sunday february 7 - 12:58

Even Hattrick released a mobile port, which has already taken off (>500,000 downloads and was released on 28th January 2021). RS could survive if it had a mobile port.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ee Taavi >> sunday february 7 - 06:51

RS could thrive if Vincent would fix the game

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
hr Vote >> sunday february 7 - 07:32

There is no such online game as RS!

hr Vote
Registered2015-10-12
eng Proper Top Gaffer >> tuesday february 9 - 00:37

I agree, there is not. That is why it is a shame that it's not used up to its potential.

eng Proper Top Gaffer
User
Registered2014-03-12
eng AFC Cumbria United
eng Yid >> tuesday february 9 - 19:06

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-19599722

Seriously. What do i have to do to score twice. Over 20 shots against a team that has conceaded 22 goals in 8 games but according to the ME i can only score once against them from 24 shots. Would not be so bad of course, if my keeper could play as well as keepers that  are so much worse than him (Only 4 saves to my opponents 9). Then at least i might still get 3 points from a 1+0 win instead of just 1 point from a draw.

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
eng Dragontao >> wednesday february 10 - 17:25

Got called into a long meeting at work and wasn't able to set up the El Salvador team for the Interland match. Apologies to any managers whose players were negatively affected with fatigue because of playing both games (one being my keeper). 

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
ee onuelver >> thursday february 11 - 03:55

Salvador must be very fu**ed up country if they really need my 33yo defenders in NT. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back