Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10386)

lv valentain >> thursday march 25 - 18:04

https://rockingsoccer.com/lv/futbols/info/team-5899/log

lv valentain
User
Registered2014-07-12
lv Valentain
il Numpty >> thursday march 25 - 18:16

@Stephen, I thought you would be used to Richie's posts by now. The game knowledge is poor but he means well. :) 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> thursday march 25 - 18:35

@numpty - I know, I only posted just to make sure anyone reading the post doesn't get the wrong understanding.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ua Good bye >> thursday march 25 - 18:49, Edited thursday march 25 - 18:52

@Stephen

When you recover from your injury that doesn't mean that you are fit to take any activity.

If this game isn't designed that way then no worries.

@Numpty

Nothing wrong on my posts but I want to let you understand that I don't understand everything in this game and the game isn't understanding me either. Lol

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
eng Stephen >> thursday march 25 - 19:12, Edited thursday march 25 - 19:12

@RR - the game isn't designed that way. You heal someone and they are 100% fit. But yes, in real life your point makes sense

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> thursday march 25 - 19:13

Richie, there's absolutely no problem with not understanding everything in the game. The regular users of the forum will understand that and speaking for myself I find some of your posts rather endearing.

But as Stephen says, the difficulty is if you give incorrect advice then there might be a few who get misled. What you say about recovery is true in real life but the game simply treats players as either fit or injured. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Good bye >> thursday march 25 - 19:22

Okay thank you, at least you guys understood me...thank you.

But I have been putting my idea into consideration since I started this game. What I mean is that, if I have a match today and my injured player ( one of the best in the team ) is healed on that day I dont play them rather I will play them on the next game on the next day.

But now my theory was mistaken.

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
eng Dragontao >> friday march 26 - 13:50

Once again f***ing p****s of NT managers killing players. Best defender not fully recovered until 8 tomorrow evening. Over 24 hours of fatigue. It's not on. I'd really like to get my hands on those inconsiderate c***s.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
ua Kalle >> friday march 26 - 14:14

Agree Dragonton, please don't play the same players in both matches a day. The friendly results don't matter anyway, so play the 14 (11 and 3 subs) who didn't play the qualification match.

ua Kalle
User
Registered2013-06-19
nl PEC Zwolle
ee onuelver >> friday march 26 - 14:31

You must be happy that he played him only 1.5 matches- there was room to play him out of red. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
au davo >> friday march 26 - 14:53

@kalle NT squads are only 23 players. That means that only 9-12 players will have not played in the qualifier match.

As an NT manager I would advise that people contact me if they don't want their players to play in both games.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
eng Stephen >> friday march 26 - 15:26

^^^ What he said. It's difficult trying not to fatigue players. I have moved my competitive matches (home) to the morning to try and give players the maximum recovery period afterwards. But it's still not possible to not fatigue everyone.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Dragontao >> friday march 26 - 18:55

There would actually be a fairly simple solution to the problem if a) previous suggestioms had been listened to and b) the developer actually gave a flying f**k about the game. 

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
ee Taavi >> friday march 26 - 20:13

I try to sub players accordingly and i kind of know who has euro games coming so i try to play their players less.

If your a foreigner owning an Estonian players i have no idea if you have important matches coming up though , im not superman

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
ee onuelver >> saturday march 27 - 00:05

...and then my 30yo mid played 2x90 minutes. Tomorrow is important euro match with chance to reach second time to Q3. At least my league match is easy one against bot and i can play there youngsters. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back