Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10387)

eng holt >> thursday april 15 - 15:19

There isn't much to do in the mid-season transfer window than bring in reinforcements and bid for 13 year olds...

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
il Numpty >> thursday april 15 - 16:17

Yes it's very quiet.

Sold a few players, mostly to the bank, and having trouble buying more crops for the farm.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Taavi >> thursday april 15 - 17:11

I cant even buy seeds

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
in tAmi!_an >> thursday april 15 - 18:06

Chee-hwa Sanfeng issued a press statement that although management of FC Taipei #13 urged him to accept the offer of  FC Nagercoil, he preferred a move to  Hong Yan CQ.

Mạc Ngọc Ðoàn issued a press statement that although management of FC Kaohsiung #12 urged him to accept the offer of  FC Nagercoil, he preferred a move to  47号球衣.

Carles Lugo issued a press statement that although management of El Bagre urged him to accept the offer of  FC Nagercoil, he preferred a move to  Jeka 5.

bafemi Abbas issued a press statement that although management of Obuasi urged him to accept the offer of  FC Nagercoil, he preferred a move to  FC Atlantis.

Basilio Merla issued a press statement that although management of FC Asunción Mita urged him to accept the offer of  FC Nagercoil, he preferred a move to  FC St. George #4.

so many rejections so sad....

in tAmi!_an
User
Registered2021-01-31
in tAmi!_an >> thursday april 15 - 18:11

any tips on getting them to accept my offer all of them are from bot teams i made the first bid

in tAmi!_an
User
Registered2021-01-31
il Numpty >> thursday april 15 - 18:19, Edited thursday april 15 - 19:35

Oats are good @Taavi. Especially the wild ones. And don't forget crop rotation.

@Tamil - if you got them listed you're already treated as the highest bidder. Not much else you can do except maybe looking for players from India to increase your chances further.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Taavi >> thursday april 15 - 20:14

I cant afford oats with my 7 million euros , are you crazy?

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
eng Stephen >> thursday april 15 - 21:42

Managed to decline a perfectly acceptable bid for one of my players by just clicking the wrong button. What a massive idiot.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> thursday april 15 - 22:17

Lol @Stephen. I hope you don't work with firearms ... 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Taavi >> thursday april 15 - 23:11

I hope he does

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
eng holt >> friday april 16 - 12:25

@Numpty Managing drones you mean..

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
eng Stephen >> friday april 16 - 17:47

@numpty, Taavi: I'm a volunteer police officer in the US Midwest in my spare time, if that answers your question.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> friday april 16 - 19:33

That explains it. A hobby bobby!

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Balthazor >> wednesday april 21 - 18:20

Did I have a keeper at all?

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-19808115

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
hu David >> wednesday april 21 - 18:37

@Numpty I could get also players from Ukraine with my ukrainian teams.
Offered for the team a loan offer, he accepted, I offered the max. price, and still got the player someone else (the another team was also from Ukraine). 

But I offered for a goalkeeper too, and went than to N-Ireland. So I guess personal in Scout office could help more getting players??

Even 4x yes is not a guarantee.

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka