Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10388)

eng Tsar >> sunday august 1 - 13:50

@Numpty System just wanted me to lose lol. 

Made my peace with that already. 

eng Tsar
User
Registered2018-01-04
eng Invincibles City
eng Kay >> sunday august 1 - 14:07

Naff off Match Engine.

2 seasons in a row my best midfielder knocked out for last third of the season.

eng Kay
User
Registered2018-09-13
ss Deim Zubeir
https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-20416610
My worst match in decades. Damn
il Numpty >> tuesday august 3 - 16:37

Tricky thing those decades they seem to go on for years. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng holt >> wednesday august 4 - 16:49

Has a manager ever used rush construction?

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ee Balthazor >> wednesday august 4 - 20:01

Surely I have done it. Sometimes you may get stadium ready just couple of hours before home match for example thanks to this. If I see that facility will get upgraded on time I'm not active I use the chance to start next upgrade earlier and finish too(because no pause will be between them). 

My second team has been huge upset source on third quarter: only 1 point from 7 last matches, against still winless team. It started on day when I bought young forward (with quite natural 0-3 loss from leaders), so old ones feel probably themselves unsafe and protest now against with very poor scoring. Week ago I was looking for euro spot fight, now for relegation playoffs just 1 point behind me.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
eng ipfreely >> wednesday august 4 - 21:16

I've used rush construction dozens of times!

eng ipfreely
User
Registered2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
eng Dragontao >> wednesday august 4 - 21:28

Yep, loads of times in the past.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng Stephen >> wednesday august 4 - 21:40

A bit of a bizarre question to post in this thread. But I agree it's been helpful. I'd rather it was 10 or even 12 hours rather than just 8, but it's still a helpful feature.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ee Taavi >> thursday august 5 - 05:18

Friendly cup and EC match 3 minutes appart , anyone know if my players get tired for EC when playing at the same time :D

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
eng Dragontao >> thursday august 5 - 06:23

What if your keeper gets injured in the first minute Taavi? 

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng holt >> thursday august 5 - 07:17

@Balthazor Didn't think of that, although your popularity would have to be high in order to see some boost in atendance in the next match.

I asked because it always came across as more of a convenience feature(maybe because it was meant to be that way) so I didn't think that a lot of users would actually use it. It would have been more useful if you could reduce construction time by a few days with it.

Also, how to ensure one gets relegated? I accidentally keep picking up points whenever I don't log in.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
il Numpty >> thursday august 5 - 07:18, Edited thursday august 5 - 07:26

@Taavi

My guess is it depends on how long it takes for the server to calculate the result of the first match after the deadline closes and before starting the calculations for the second match. 

It probably only takes a few seconds but if the server is busy it can take longer. So most likely they will be tired and any injuries will be replaced. 

It's obviously the time to give Dave his chance.

Edit

The problem with 'Rush construction' is they use dodgy builders and MFI flatpacks. The maintenance costs will be a lot higher.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Balthazor >> friday august 6 - 06:01

@holt

When you can finish next stadium level you must probably have full stadiums against most of opponents already, so chances are good to get more attendances than old stadium's capacity with higher ticket price too. Similarly those earlier hours can bring some bonus with other facilities.

For relegation you probably need to get rid of your red star players as your rivals have none of those. But next chance will be probably on season 62 as your current rivals are stronger than upcoming teams. Then Krsko as youth team should be 2 years stronger too. Board restricts you to choose too weak lineup but there is some playing ground with tactics and player positions choice plus not-trained special attributes. Classical bot formations are usually worst ones.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
eng holt >> friday august 6 - 07:59

@Balthazor Thanks a lot,I'll follow that path.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18