Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10384)

ua Good bye >> sunday october 10 - 20:50, Edited sunday october 10 - 20:51

No high value of players are wanted anymore except the higher teams only if they are interested to buy.

If you really want to sell your high level players then try to consider selling them to the bank, I have noticed what's going on in your he transfer market since last season and I know for me to buy those high level players won't help to grow my team or to bring in more revenue instead they will be draining my revenue down. So I decided to be buying this crabs I have only to sell them out with a little profit only if there will be a profit though. 

Also the only player I will let be is my gk as his only player I like to play with because of his high level l experience.

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
il Numpty >> sunday october 10 - 22:16

Seems like we've gone from autonomy to lobotomy ...

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
au davo >> monday october 11 - 00:29

@Dragontao unfortunately the admins are acting like those lost japanese soldiers in the jungles who didn't realise that the war had ended.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
tr Mavi >> monday october 11 - 00:53

@davo What is your problem and what do you want us to do exactly? I dont get it. What do you think we can do? Please explain.

Few days ago you were complaining that your messages get deleted by admins because you pointed something. I did check your messages went back to 2018 but didnt see any messages deleted. Are you hallucinating things and blaming other people for it? Please explain this also, I am really curious about this mystery.

Monk didnt had any requests from us and you guys just speculate something like it happened and overturned. again more hallucination?

tr Mavi
Admin
Registered2013-02-14
tr Just Looking Around FC
au davo >> monday october 11 - 01:30

@Mavi What I would like the admins to do is accept that the game is abandoned and that the rule that a person can only have one account is utterly stupid. I have said this repeatedly over the time that I have been playing the game. I have resisted the option to use my son's old account when he quit, as I like to play within the rules. But seriously, what harm is it going to do if people manage additional teams? It might actually breathe some new life into the game. I trialled VIP3 recently and enjoyed starting a new team, but the chances of me paying for VIP3 for an abandoned game are zero.

For the record, I stated that a single message had been deleted, not "messages". I was under the impression that I had made a post complaining about the fact that my tickets were not selling and posted up a link to the game to make the point. I can no longer find post I assumed it had been deleted.

Perhaps I was wrong. I have been stuck in lockdown for many weeks and overindulging in many things. So, if I am wrong about this I apologise for hurting your feelings.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
au davo >> tuesday october 12 - 02:21

OK. I know that the petty rules say that we should not post two consecutive messages, but I posted the last one over 24 hours ago and this one is on a completely different subject.

My frustration today is that managers have no concept of the value of players. People listing 18-20 y.o. YA5 players with no trained special attributes for $250m and then, rather than letting them fall to an acceptable level, relisting them repeatedly for $250m the next day are ridiculous. With good fortune, these players will likely sell for $160m - $200m max.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
eng Monk >> tuesday october 12 - 06:07

Unless a bot comes in with a crazy bid,which is what I think they are going for.

Of course,they might be completely deluded as you suggest.

eng Monk
User
Registered2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> tuesday october 12 - 07:26, Edited tuesday october 12 - 07:36
Someone was asking for over a billion on a player, the player was also asking for over 15m wage per week. Some manager still reject under bid and never lack bids on there players everytime, while others struggle. Best transfer so far 29y defender 250m rsd...
au davo >> tuesday october 12 - 08:33

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1954922

31 year old MF bought by Vincents old botteam for $500m RSD!

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
il Numpty >> tuesday october 12 - 08:50

Makes the game look stupid when you can make that kind of money - it's like winning the lottery. I can't even sell a player to a bot for $20 million.  

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Dragontao >> tuesday october 12 - 09:05

These kinds of transfers skew the game and create their own kind of unfairness. Like Numpty says, it's a lottery. I wonder if some of these shouldn't be reversed. There really should be a set amount bot teams can offer.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
au davo >> tuesday october 12 - 10:41

I'm OK with someone getting some good luck in the game. It is not as bad as a few years ago when a lucky pull in the youth centre could result in $1bn.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
il Numpty >> tuesday october 12 - 12:04

Good luck is winning a match against the odds, getting a great supertalent or just winning the bidding when you weren't the favourite.

A windfall of $500 million is much more than good luck.  

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
us Mercuric >> tuesday october 12 - 15:35

Bot teams need admin review.

us Mercuric
User
Registered2014-08-15
ua CristianS9 >> tuesday october 12 - 16:01

The whole game needs a review.

ua CristianS9