Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Real life soccer

Locked World Cup (508)

eng Dragontao >> tuesday june 19 - 15:25

Were you using the RS scout to do your predictions Taavi. 

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
ee Taavi >> tuesday june 19 - 16:16

Yes my assistant forgot to set predictions

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
ro Andrei >> tuesday june 19 - 18:14
Poland ... Poor.

Colombia ... haven't seen the game. Your thoughts on that?
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
eng Stephen >> tuesday june 19 - 20:20

Brainless stuff from the guy who got sent off in the Colombia game.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
pal N10 >> wednesday june 20 - 04:00, Edited wednesday june 20 - 04:05

Andrei, Colombia was too disoriented and nervous during the game. As said Sthephen, Carlos Sanchez was sent off and that discouraged the team, even though they managed to draw.

Japan suprised me. In recent friendlies had not been well, during the game were quite organized. Kagawa undisputed figure.

Congrats Japan.

pal N10
User
Registered2015-05-29
co Deportivo Dynamo
pt Pentex >> wednesday june 20 - 08:47

Today's matches have switched hours, Portugal starts at 13h UTC but in the game it is set for 16h UTC. Given that the game allows us to set our predictions 15 minutes before the start of the match, won't this possibly be an issue and allow players to set their predictions after the match already finished?

pt Pentex
Registered2017-01-24
rs Miroslav Karaicic >> wednesday june 20 - 10:48

@Pentex You are right, for the game Portugal vs Marocco, the prediction deadline is after the game ends. It has to be changed, please Vincent are you reading this? I put my prediction 2:2 draw with 3 cards.

rs Miroslav Karaicic
Translator
Registered2015-01-24
pt Pentex >> wednesday june 20 - 12:43

This match will have to be taken out of the results for the world cup game, unfortunately. I'm not going to change my prediction to match the result but some people will take advantage for sure.

My prediction so far is correct and if it holds up it's gonna suck eitherway because either other people who didn't get their prediction right will change it even to the point of getting the cards right and get the same points or more than me or the match gets considered invalid and i don't get any points.

pt Pentex
Registered2017-01-24
ua Kalle >> wednesday june 20 - 13:23

I made a post about it on the Bug forum, it seems fixed now.

ua Kalle
User
Registered2013-06-19
nl PEC Zwolle
pt Sir Alex >> wednesday june 20 - 19:23

Portugal did not play anything today. Morocco did not deserve lost today not even the first against Iran. Pity for them that are already out of this WC, happy to have secured these 3 points but it was a terrible game on our part.

I hope Morocco play the same against Spain and be able to get 3 points, they deserve this. Go Morocco!

pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04
ng Sonic >> wednesday june 20 - 20:04, Edited wednesday june 20 - 20:06

Well Nigeria is all fashion with zero footballing mentality... Another african team will be out after iceland beat them on Friday. 

At least they won the fashion world cup.lol

ng Sonic
User
Registered2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
es Gavino >> thursday june 21 - 05:34

@N10

Can not understand the guy got red card due to hand ball just at 3 min!

Even Jap scored at the beginning,i believe Columbia can win the game back if there's no player out!

It is really weired!

Somebody told me this poor guy maybe get a gun shot  after he go back to Columbia!

es Gavino
User
Registered2014-08-15
eng holt >> thursday june 21 - 11:55

No not no that was Escobar not again 

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ro Andrei >> thursday june 21 - 13:32
Let's hope not.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
pal N10 >> thursday june 21 - 17:34

@Old salted fish, first of all it's Colombia, not Columbia.

Now I hope that what you said is a joke, even though there is nothing really funny about it, I ask you to respect a sad time that Colombia suffered a few decades ago and that nobody wants to live again.

pal N10
User
Registered2015-05-29
co Deportivo Dynamo