Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10385)

ru Ebitimi >> wednesday january 24 - 16:22

Am actually about to loose 70M per season due to the maximum amount over which interest is paid. It's sad really.

On a brighter side if all goes as plan (rarely does) I should start stadium 11 by start of next season ( 2 season time)

ru Ebitimi
User
Registered2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
il Numpty >> wednesday january 24 - 18:33

Wish the interest wasn't capped, we could be earning a lot more than $75 million. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
lv Ar4ers >> thursday january 25 - 17:12

Wtf is happening?

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2676783/employment

lv Ar4ers
User
Registered2014-12-30
lv Rīgas Dinamo
eng Stephen >> thursday january 25 - 18:37

Man has good players. Man sells them for lots of money.

Personally I'm not going to spend that sort of money, but they are legitimate sales

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
lv Ar4ers >> thursday january 25 - 18:49

That guy has only 6.4 talent and hasnt even 18* value

lv Ar4ers
User
Registered2014-12-30
lv Rīgas Dinamo
il Numpty >> thursday january 25 - 19:36, Edited thursday january 25 - 19:49

I have to say that I tend to agree with Ar4ers on this one.

Yes, it's a legitimate sale and he's exceptionally good for his age and talent, but he's never quite going to be world class. He was promoted very young - age 13/0 and they don't come much younger - he's also been very well trained, but the price paid seems ridiculous for that player. 

I'm not suggesting there's anything dodgy. The buyer has every right to waste his own money although it's probably on the borderline between overpaying and madness.

Edit

For comparison, the player currently has roughly the same xp as if he'd had 7.90 talent and promoted half a season older and trained in an FA4 instead of an FA6. But, of course, moving forward he will continue to train more slowly. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ru Ebitimi >> thursday january 25 - 19:38

Massive ROI. The guy has made over 3bn profits in a single window.

ru Ebitimi
User
Registered2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
us Peter >> thursday january 25 - 22:24

Just throwing this out there. I could buy and field a full squad of those caliber players if I had to.

Grrrr, aaaaah I'm so frustrated! (Now this post belongs in the Frustration thread)

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
ee Taavi >> friday january 26 - 11:17

@numpty

By the time the player would normally have 3m wages he will instead have 1.5m wages and save 78m per season so it really evens out. Loyal players are super valuable.

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
il Numpty >> friday january 26 - 16:08, Edited friday january 26 - 16:50

Agreed @Taavi.

Loyal players can be super valuable.

In time he will certainly become a very tidy player but as far as I know most YA5 players don't get anywhere near 3m wages. Whether he does remains to be seen. In this case Loyal adds some value but certainly not 78m per season.

(A very quick survey shows that most normal YA5 players reach a maximum wage, at their peak, in the range of 500k-1m RSD - the very best ones may go a little higher.)  

The value of Loyal is entirely dependent on how good the player will become. Loyal on world class supertalents is worth a small fortune, it's useful on YA5 players and worth a little on YA3/YA4 players but below that it's worth diddly-squat.   

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ru Ebitimi >> friday february 9 - 03:57

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/team-2452

Anyone care to explain?

ru Ebitimi
User
Registered2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
eng ipfreely >> friday february 9 - 06:56

Looks like a cheat team lost its cheat players. Manager is gone.

eng ipfreely
User
Registered2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
il Numpty >> friday february 9 - 10:20

He fired a load of valuable  - presumably cheat - players about 11 months ago. The last transfer activity was then a month later in April 2023. He changed the club name on both clubs around the same time. The satellite club 'shut up' likely expresses his frustration at being caught.

He probably hasn't played since and had a long VIP subscription. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ru Ebitimi >> friday february 9 - 19:58

Will it affect our upcoming match tomorrow?

ru Ebitimi
User
Registered2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
eng ipfreely >> saturday february 10 - 18:51

Enjoy their bot formation.

eng ipfreely
User
Registered2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers