Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Supertalents (2326)

ee Taavi >> friday july 19 - 14:32

Thought they changed lazy for keepers , but idk , i usually just leave them on the couch

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
nl Joddit >> saturday july 20 - 23:36

@Stephen

Couldn't find it in the rules (about roaming not affecting GKs), but that doesn't necessarily mean that it isn't in there.

I tend to run into things that Vincent may have said that I don't know about. Is there some sort of database of things like this where the developers have given information that is not in the rules. And if that doesn't exist, wouldn't that be a good idea to have?

nl Joddit
User
Registered2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC
eng Stephen >> sunday july 21 - 05:03

I just remember it being said, probably somewhere in the forums. Can’t remember when and where and I don’t always find the search function to be the best...

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Kezza >> sunday july 21 - 11:22, Edited sunday july 21 - 11:24

Stephen is right... see page 2 on the thread below (about 10 messages down):

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/forum/home-en/2?topic=724&posts=91

ps. the above link is the change log (which like many things in roccer soccer is not updated enough!)

eng Kezza
Registered2013-02-07
il Numpty >> sunday july 21 - 11:25, Edited sunday july 21 - 11:26

It's in the help files, here:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/help/home/category-1/article-3

Matches and strategy: Lineup positions

Randomness

You will notice that players won't always strictly follow their orders. This can have several reasons.

A player with the special attribute "roaming" will often leave his assigned position. He will return to it on standard situations (corners, free kicks) or when play is resumed after a goal. The roaming attribute has no effect for keepers.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Kalle >> wednesday july 24 - 07:16

https://rockingsoccer.com/nl/voetbal/info/player-1989640

Making him a DCB.

ua Kalle
User
Registered2013-06-19
nl PEC Zwolle
uy Awful >> thursday july 25 - 21:32, Edited thursday july 25 - 21:34

he could be w def , if you had better FA . But yes, dcb.. high block, low tactics , moderate duel  + power training . low tactics (1-1.45) to avoid duels,  and make his block more effective

tactics - 1

duel 5.2

block- 6

man marker, (corner stopper) , correct

good luck !

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
hr Internacionālā Daugava FC
eng Monk >> friday july 26 - 07:58

I'm not sure about the numbers in the above post. I'm not saying it's wrong, I'm just saying it's not what I'd do and there are other options.

eng Monk
User
Registered2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
ua Kalle >> friday july 26 - 08:47, Edited friday july 26 - 08:48

It also not what i'm used to doing :) but thanks for the advise, i'll take a look if i need to change something.

Not sure about manmarker, that is is skill i use for LB/RB CB and DM, cause of the effect outside the box. DCB is usually in the box.

ua Kalle
User
Registered2013-06-19
nl PEC Zwolle
uy Awful >> friday july 26 - 10:19

man marker is great special for any defensive player . yes, you can have 1 dcb man marker, other dcb corner stopper with different skills and role . 

have a nice day.

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
hr Internacionālā Daugava FC
eng Stephen >> saturday july 27 - 09:19

A little reminder: it is not acceptable to post links to players who you are probably about to put on the transfer market.

This thread is for newly created supertalents not to advertise those who you have had for a while and are about to sell.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
gq kennym0nkey >> sunday july 28 - 09:10

https://rockingsoccer.com/pl/pilka+nozna/info/player-1994720 Defender or midfielder? 

gq kennym0nkey
Registered2013-06-19
lv Ar4ers >> sunday july 28 - 09:24

Defender will have more star value

lv Ar4ers
User
Registered2014-12-30
lv Rīgas Dinamo