Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Supertalents (2326)

il Numpty >> wednesday january 8 - 10:52

It's always nice to get a supertalent @Oregonian, but as you can see a YC 7 ST is usually not worth a whole lot. 

Glad you're enjoying the game though.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
us Oregonian >> wednesday january 8 - 14:39

At least he worth almost 50% of Stadium 5 upgrade cost. :)

us Oregonian
User
Registered2019-09-10
eng Lee >> thursday january 9 - 01:21

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2081893

This is the best youth player to come off my conveyor belt in the 5 years I've been playing.

eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
us Peter >> thursday january 9 - 01:46

Nice one mate :D

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
ua Garfman >> thursday january 9 - 09:09

Wow, you just won the lottery, congrats Lee :-) My best is still 6.65, and that's with a YA2 :-)

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
nl JvB >> thursday january 9 - 10:46

Incredible Lee, what are your plans with hij? Keep or sell?

nl JvB
User
Registered2017-12-31
nl Jeka
eng Stephen >> thursday january 9 - 13:49

Surprise supertalent, arriving four or five players earlier than the guaranteed one:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2089768

Decent age for one staff, talent to be expected from YA3, though could have done without ‘vain’ attribute.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Monk >> thursday january 9 - 14:11

The sad truth is that with TC10 a big chuck of that talent will be eroded as others have better training facilities, meaning some less talented players trained there will end up being better players than him staying at your club. I had the same issue recently with a 6.9 supertalent in a TA1. I managed to sell him as young as I could allowing others to train him higher. I got a good transfer value for him and put it towards my stadium 11 kitty. Keeping him is an option though, but he will certainly do better elsewhere, no matter how fond of him that you are.

eng Monk
User
Registered2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
tr Mavi >> thursday january 9 - 14:21

Vain is a fantastic trait for a supertalent. Probably top 5 for me on a high talent player.

tr Mavi
Admin
Registered2013-02-14
tr Just Looking Around FC
eng Lee >> thursday january 9 - 14:45

JvBoven86 - my first thought was to sell but I'm focusing on developing my youth team at the moment, so I plan to keep him for the time being.

eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
ee Taavi >> thursday january 9 - 14:52

He will lose alot of value and waste alot of potential though , if you want to make money then this is the time , you can buy a smaller talent player for cheaper whos already trained by better FAs :D

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
nl JvB >> thursday january 9 - 15:40

Great player Stephen!

@ Lee, I agree with Taavi, also the reason for me to ask in the first time. Such a ST will develop to be a good player for your team. On the other hand it good bring good money if you sell it now. However if you want to keep it for a while, your player will loose a lot of potential en therefore value for each year you will keep it, so you will have to make a choice. 

So you will have to choose between 2 things. Improve the quality of your team or improve your club by earning money and invest it in buildings. (in between solution is sell this player, buy a little less talented player back for less money and invest the rest in your buildings, as Taavi suggested).

nl JvB
User
Registered2017-12-31
nl Jeka
bg toni_s >> saturday january 18 - 09:41

https://rockingsoccer.com/bg/soccer/info/player-2092841

My YA level 4 supertalent finally arrived. I was hoping for a younger one. At least his attributes are very good. Maybe midfielder would be the best position for him. What do you think?

bg toni_s
User
Registered2013-11-29
bg Minyoro
nl Aad Mansveld >> saturday january 18 - 10:18

7.15 talent with 2 topskills , i should not cmplain toni

he is smart i should make him midfielder 

nl Aad Mansveld
User
Registered2013-06-09
nl **** The Hague FC ****
hu Laci >> sunday january 19 - 13:18