Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Not Frustrated at all topic. Season 9-99 (9164)

eng ipfreely >> thursday march 14 - 20:53, Edited thursday march 14 - 20:54

Well done all smile

Delighted to win a league* and cup double after 4 2nd places in the last 10 seasons! My latest crop have done me proud laughing

*all but guaranteed, barring a big goal difference swing

eng ipfreely
User
Registered2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
eng Monk >> friday march 15 - 10:15

Delighted that my Monks have finally conquered Angola. Today's win gives us a league and cup double. It's just our second title and fourth major, so two biggies in one season is fantastic for us. The Abbott has allowed unrestricted access to the scrumpy cider and the partying has already begun!

eng Monk
User
Registered2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Proper Top Gaffer >> friday march 15 - 11:40

Congrats Monk, even your top lad Patriots are likely to be promoted, too!

eng Proper Top Gaffer
User
Registered2014-03-12
eng AFC Cumbria United
us ranks39 >> friday march 15 - 14:22

FC Appleton 13 have won the United States League 3, Group 2 and have earned a promotion to the second division!  I cannot wait to get started on this new challenge!

us ranks39
Registered2013-02-12
us Peter >> friday march 15 - 16:32

Congrats Monk & ranks :D

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
eng Stephen >> friday march 15 - 16:41

Well done, Monk. Here at Seaburn we’re feeling pretty pleased with ourselves too. The League, the Cup, the Youth Cup, the Super Cup and the all-important English Friendly Cup are all safely secure in the trophy cabinet. The lads have one game left to negotiate and 100pts and going the whole season unbeaten are still all to play for.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ro Andrei >> friday march 15 - 20:08
Congratulations, Brother Monk!

Best season by far for the Seagulls here. Top 5 finish, more wins than losses this season and over 50 points. The team is growing, slowly but surely. Hopefully, sometime soon, we can challenge for the top 3.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
us Peter >> saturday march 16 - 15:38, Edited saturday march 16 - 15:39

Finished third in the league. My forward Thabet had a breakout season, scoring twice as many goals as he did last one (30 goals compared to 15). We're undefeated in our last 29 games, in all competitions. Tied for best defensive team, 2nd best goalkeeper, and a midfielder and two forwards in their respective top-10's. And of course, we won the cup to complete an already great year.

Our best season yet.

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
eng Proper Top Gaffer >> saturday march 16 - 23:31

Congrats Peter, well-deserved reward for 4+ years of proper effort.

eng Proper Top Gaffer
User
Registered2014-03-12
eng AFC Cumbria United
pt João Pedro Ferreira >> sunday march 17 - 23:57

Great performance Peter.

This season was way above my expectations. The team managed to stay in 4th place and played the cup's final, which unfortunately lost, although they have performed superbly. 

pt João Pedro Ferreira
User
Registered2013-06-14
pt SC Braga
us ranks39 >> tuesday march 19 - 22:30

What are everyone's plans for this offseason?  Upgrades?  Buying new players? Selling off players?  Nothing? 

I am selling a few of my older players and bringing through a couple of youngsters now that I'm in division two.  I'm also looking to bring in a couple of loans to strengthen the side and add depth.  It will be a real struggle to stay in second division but I'm looking more toward future consistency.  Here's hoping that everyone has a successful season!

us ranks39
Registered2013-02-12
ee Taavi >> tuesday march 19 - 22:51

Looking for a mid and praying to sell another mid...

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
in Keju >> wednesday march 20 - 03:40

Selling every player that can give me above 1.5 bil rupees. I need that stadium upgrade

in Keju
User
Registered2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
gp Reinsuma >> sunday march 24 - 18:12
Won the supercup and won for first time an international match on europe (3-0)
gp Reinsuma
User
Registered2016-02-25
ec Rabbit
lt Bagacius >> sunday march 24 - 21:36

Not for offseason, but I would like to stay atleast 2 seasons in 2 level in Lithuania, to upgrade Stadium as much as I can, because 3 level almost imposible with club popularity :) In offseason I prepared a little bit team for season.

lt Bagacius
User
Registered2013-03-29
lt FK Grigiškių Šviesa