Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Not Frustrated at all topic. Season 9-99 (9173)

eng Monk >> thursday june 24 - 06:20

@ Keju

Well done and with stadium 11 on the way too an era of dominance beckons!

eng Monk
User
Registered2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
in Keju >> thursday june 24 - 09:20

Thanks! not too sure about the era of dominance though more like a one-off win. I expect Ekhart( FC Ulhasnagar) to reclaim his throne, considering they are done with all upgrades and a YA/Fa 4. Their only focus now is to win so it will be tough.

in Keju
User
Registered2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
ee Taavi >> thursday june 24 - 14:51, Edited thursday june 24 - 15:18

As the greatest upset of all time i won the Estonian league!!

I had many defender injuries so i lost points playing 3 defenders, at one point i realised i had to win 14 straight games to win the title, including beating Veenus , feels good :D

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
eng ipfreely >> thursday june 24 - 21:25

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1868172

Amazing to see that Blackburn Rovers have another Preston Durrance coming through! I wonder if he'll do for Cook Islands what Durrance did for British Virgin Islands and help them win the World Cup in coming seasons?

eng ipfreely
User
Registered2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
ua Good bye >> thursday june 24 - 22:34

Amazing as well to finish at the top 4.

1. Thanks to all my supporters
ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
ua Good bye >> thursday june 24 - 22:46, Edited thursday june 24 - 22:47

The price for our available cookies will be set out tomorrow, we will be expecting massive sellout from the kitchen.

All bids below the asking price will be considered, sweet and delicious cookies that we have, quench your taste and splash the money out.

Thanks

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
il Numpty >> thursday june 24 - 22:59

$500 million profit for the season [excluding transfers and construction costs.] 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Kalle >> friday june 25 - 05:36

€ 309.053.907 profit overall :)

ua Kalle
User
Registered2013-06-19
nl PEC Zwolle
au davo >> friday june 25 - 07:13

$725m profit since this time last season.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
eng Monk >> saturday june 26 - 06:38

The Abbot declined to announce the profit made by the monks this season, but it is largely rumoured that any profit made was blown on the end of season party, from which Brother Dominic is still missing. He was last seen at The Dog & Partridge Public House, from where he apparently went around the corner to the seamstresses' abode to deliver another private talk about the joys of living as a monk. There is no hurry for his return; pre-season restarts in a few weeks and his daily share of the custard creams are being redistributed in his absence. (Let that be a lesson to him).

eng Monk
User
Registered2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
ee Taavi >> saturday june 26 - 06:53

40 million of deficit from last season :)

But its not alo bad news

After some stellar 10-0 losses in the u21 squad , Dave got promoted to the main squad!

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
eng Stephen >> saturday june 26 - 15:16

It's Dave's time to shine. I've listed virtually everyone to get a big enough war chest to swoop for him and see off the rumoured interest from elsewhere in the game.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ee Taavi >> saturday june 26 - 15:28, Edited saturday june 26 - 15:29

Once Dave gets enough market value he will be listed for a starting price of 500m , i will let everyone know before hand so they can start making there deals to get enough finances. Ofcourse he will go many rounds in a massive bidding war since he is an icon of the game with accomplishments like no other.

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
eng Stephen >> saturday june 26 - 16:39

Fair enough @Taavi. It's only right that you want to profit from such a player.

He will soon reach the minimum selling price so make sure you enjoy your time with him and make some precious memories to share with your grandchildren in years to come.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ua Good bye >> sunday june 27 - 23:12

No one is buying my cookies oh no! :sob::sob::sob:

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15