Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Not Frustrated at all topic. Season 9-99 (9164)

pii >> wednesday august 10 - 20:19
Construction master staffs is getting ready,
10 skilled staff got the building time to 122days, i've got a second cm staff with 6 skills, hopefully the double cm impact will reach 100days.
pii
User
Registered2019-09-02
ee onuelver >> friday august 12 - 20:34

Reached to 300 goals this season. Didn't pay much attention to defense :D and conceded one early. 

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/league-al.67/level-1/group-1

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
il Numpty >> saturday august 13 - 07:28

Congrats @onuelver. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
il Numpty >> saturday august 13 - 09:56

I had an injury to defender yesterday. The player was already on the bench for today's match so I replaced him with a youth forward just to fill the bench.

As I watched the match I was rather confused when the youth forward came on at half-time playing at Left Back - I'd obviously intended for the now injured defender to come on instead. Fortunately for me he didn't cause a major problem. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng ipfreely >> sunday august 14 - 13:40

Good work @onuelver. I should follow suit (from more games) but won't finish higher than 4th.

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/league-vi.67/level-1/group-1

eng ipfreely
User
Registered2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
eng Lee >> saturday august 20 - 23:57

The Chinese crews began construction today on my new level 11 stadium, and will be finished around Christmas - the perfect present!

eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
td chilingstar >> sunday august 21 - 01:12
Wonderful @lee
I'm back with a gifted team, the team has been on my radar since 8 months, when the great manager quit the game.
Hopefully the game will carry on, while i save money to upgrade stadium 11.
My ya4 deserve to be downgraded but a supertalent is due soon its been 26th players since the last one, so i will wait for the best, not a bad idea.
td chilingstar
User
Registered2017-11-15
pii >> sunday august 21 - 09:29
@lee i will do the same when my current building finishes.
pii
User
Registered2019-09-02
ee Taavi >> tuesday august 23 - 06:28

A player who might or might not be named after my club might be availible to loan. Rumors have it he impregnated 7 local celebrities and could use some time away.

How do you guys manage having 2 reserve keepers? My 80 year old keeper just got new hips and needs games

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
eng Monk >> tuesday august 23 - 09:33

7 local celebrities? Wow. I'm not normally interested in that level of media coverage, but I do have to ask, Was that a very busy week or one hell of a night out?

eng Monk
User
Registered2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
il Numpty >> tuesday august 23 - 11:58

Taavi's living vicariously through Dave. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Taavi >> tuesday august 23 - 13:44

@Monk it was a lovely sunday brunch

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
eng Monk >> tuesday august 23 - 22:16

@Taavi

Ah yes, I know the type. The monks have one of those every year to celebrate the Summer Solstice. The Sisters of Mediocrity from the next village join us for it. Strangely half a dozen nuns have to leave their posts a couple of months afterwards. Sad, but they usually find gainful employment elsewhere sooner or later.

eng Monk
User
Registered2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
vn DL >> wednesday august 24 - 02:11

Unbelievable, my team was leading 1-4 at halftime, second half I substituted for a striker and we came back to win 5-4.

https://rockingsoccer.com/vi/bongda/info/match-22765343

vn DL
Registered2019-07-30
ee Taavi >> wednesday august 24 - 06:53

Dave is going to play for RP Monster in Italy! In the press statement he said he is eager to work with all the supermodels and might even play some football.

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa