Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10388)

eng ipfreely >> tuesday august 29 - 19:40

@Taavi YA4 players are getting quite expensive now, so not such a bad plan

eng ipfreely
User
Registered2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> wednesday august 30 - 08:24

@Taavi please explain what you mean by useless?

ee Taavi >> wednesday august 30 - 11:38, Edited wednesday august 30 - 11:39

Lets say your YA3 pulls 2.5 youths and you sell them for 30m€, thats 75m€ per season - 85m€ cost for YA3, you are losing 10m€ per season

YC10 you pull 4 youths and sell to the bank for 88m€ and the costs are 15m€ so you are profiting 73m€

YA4 is okaish but you will never win anything with them

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> wednesday august 30 - 12:21

Ok.... thanks for the explanation...kiss

il Numpty >> wednesday august 30 - 12:47, Edited wednesday august 30 - 12:53

Yeah you wouldn't build YA3 just for farming purposes.

The best setup for farming is either YC10 or YA1. You make more profit from the YC10 youths but the YA1s train up faster so the squad space can be re-used for more farming. 

But YA3 has it uses. The players are generally useful enough as squad players even for the top teams if they need to rotate their squads for some of the easier league matches. Having a few cheaper players helps to keep the expenses down.

Plus the YA3 STs are certainly worth having. The ones that you don't want to keep can easily be sold off at cost and if you also have a good FA level the well trained ones can eventually make a good profit.  

Hope he doesn't mind, but here are a few YA3 players from Stephen's team as an example:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2544323

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2490610

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2497950

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> wednesday august 30 - 15:01

With YA3, you've got to know when to hold them, know when to fold them, know when to walk away and when to run.

Probably if I was being totally hard nosed about things, then I should collapse my YA3 in on itself and knock it back to YA1. But it pays for itself with the right sales and the supertalents are worth having. 

I'm also not ashamed to say that I love Dick.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> wednesday august 30 - 21:50, Edited wednesday august 30 - 22:05

I have absolutely no words for that last sentence. :o

Where's the forum moderator when you need one? Oh ......

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ru Ebitimi >> thursday august 31 - 10:33

Guess we all love dicks.

ru Ebitimi
User
Registered2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
il Numpty >> thursday august 31 - 11:02

The board won't let me play what is very near my strongest line-up, lol. 

Trying to use 1 weak striker and 4 other players who are (rightfully) playing out of position. Now I'll have to spend time digging into my bag of 'how to fool the board' tricks...

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> thursday august 31 - 15:39, Edited saturday september 2 - 06:04

Hahahaha, I don't love dicks either but I think xxxxx is the sweetest. Lol wet xxxxx precisely 

Edit : Foul language

ru Ebitimi >> thursday august 31 - 16:21

Do you mean pissy cats under the rain @legend?

ru Ebitimi
User
Registered2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> thursday august 31 - 16:29

Hahahaha...which one is pissy cat.

eng Dragontao >> thursday august 31 - 16:36

lol @ Stephen.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
ee onuelver >> friday september 15 - 21:17

First team's every match in euro group come through blood sweat and tears. One point earned but two points escaped on very last minutes. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
us Peter >> saturday september 23 - 20:07

Since a certain recent topic was closed, I would like to express an unpopular opinion here: this game only loses players and does not gain any new ones. We should fight to keep any longtime managers we have, as we won't be getting any more of them.

Regardless if said manager was fired for missing the deadline, I vote to have him and his buildings restored. I know it won't happen, but I wanted to say it anyway.

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers